The network mentorship program establishes structured mentoring partnerships that support professional development, collaborations, and career advancement of UC STEM tenure-track teaching professors. Specifically, this program aims to:
- Facilitate and support mentorship amongst T3PN members.
- Advocate for and support advancement of early- and mid-career T3PN members.
- Retain and disseminate institutional knowledge regarding tenure-track teaching professor success.
- Increase leadership capacity amongst T3PN members.
- Build community across the UC STEM T3PN.
The application for mentors and mentees is now closed for the 2022-23 academic year. The call for 2023-24 participants will go out in early Fall. To be notified of this announcement, be sure you join our membership list.
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under grant numbers DUE-1612258, DUE-1821724, and HRD-2113355. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.